Sunday, July 8, 2007

EMPTY KISSES




My apologies miss,
the kiss was a moment, simply a spec in time, the result of wrongfully desired affection. it was the result of pondering what someone else's touch was like. You were unfortunately the recipient of misdirected attention. I simply didn't realize that you were NOT the one i wanted to share any intimacy with until after the fact. I'm sorry that i don't "feel" you past friendship, i'm sorry that i unconsciously led you on. you said "maybe we are just on two different levels..." I AGREE. even though you obviously said it spitefully, indirectly suggesting that i was below your standards, you couldn't possibly begin to understand where i'm at, much less where i'm going. sorry for the unnecessary feather ruffling, sorry for forever altering your perception of me. sorry that you will never be willing to see the good in me after this, sorry for assuming that last sentence. above all, i will continue to direct positive energy your way. i will continue forward regardless, there is very little, physical or metaphysical that can alter my vision or my determination to get there.

if i DID destroy your universe, forgive me for lacking the interest to build a new one with you

you weren't THE ONE

7 comments:

h.e.r.fection said...

oo how i love it.. and the pic, your writing from the beach? love the photo, & love how u wrote ur feelings out :)

Caits Meissner said...

Ouch. This situation is always tough-- and so, so human. I've been there often-- on both ends. Though no more, luckily!

But damnit, Manuel, I post in my online journal all the damn time. Its about muthafunkin' time you put something up here! I've been hoping. I work a desk job, you know. I need things to cruise online to keep me sane... Myspace gets old.

By the way, we have fun adventures on this side o the earth and you should read about them: http://king-poetic.livejournal.com

PLUG!

Wait 'til you see what I got D. for his birthday...

GASD said...

def a MAN move, honesty is the best thing, i swear u think just like i do.

the balance is needed i can feel u

"See 1 + u just equals me
They'll just watch us glow, they'll just watch us glow "

"There's a power in numbers baby,
But 2 is deemed the perfect team
Me & u equals 2"
Kelis Glow

song has been in my head for a few weeks now we will def talk

Ghostface Tesha said...

heartbreaker, you make kesha look like...well perhaps ME! but this is interesting my young lad. you really know how to put your feelings down.

elizabeth said...

love your delivery;
your expression throuqh word is well depicted.

Alisha said...

Yeah is so human but Too much for me, i can't understand that when it happens to me.
But the text is very deep and true, i like it.

Anonymous said...

Great work.