Tuesday, May 8, 2007

candle light and blown out transformers

NO LIGHT

California, and rolling black outs at the most inconvenient times are pretty common

A few things that come to mind while in dim candle light…

- nag champa
- the outline of “her”
- “Visions” -Stevie
- Teddy Pendergrass
- “Somewhere Not Here”-Alpha
- time travel
- intimate conversation
- a caress, to see with your hands
- a kiss to see with your lips
- closing your eyes, imagining
- a “what if” question
- a poem rehearsed
- truth or dare
- a whisper to blend with the darkness
- a cell phone backlight
- a phone call from the right person
- why don’t I have a flashlight ANYWHERE
- who cares that I don’t have a flashlight
- The Amish
- green tea
- kab, and the possibilities, my oh my
- “her” warm sweet breath on your neck
- I HOPE TO GOD I saved that beat!
- if I didn’t I will make another one that’s 10x better
- if I wasn’t alone, the lights could stay gone

I missed a few,
You tell me