Friday, May 25, 2007

a verse....to a song....that she sang

Oh my,
Most High,
how she lookin’ so fly?/
She that type of chick that just make the hours go by/

Real fast/
In a flash/
Grab the wallet, check the cash/

Quick dash,
Cologne splash
time to jet and pick her up/
Afro pick, a cardigan to wear over the button up/
Beard scruffy no problem cus’ I never cut it up/
Suck it up

There she go /
Lookin’ like a dream ohh/
..me oh my
Where do I begin…lets see

The lips and the eyes/
The legs and the thighs/
The way that she sighs when we…….shhhh

Not to mention what’s inside of her mind/
When the thoughts intertwine.. You will find that it’s simply divine

Rewind …

Lets take’em there love
Where they never been to/
Aint got no dreams of their own but they see one in you/
If they hold on tight enough they might see it come true/
I’ll do the same cus’ I’m one of them too/


probably wont make the cut, but i figured i'd post it anyway

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was hit son...the style reminds me a little of Saul Williams

GASD said...

this is good who wrote this....?
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS LOVE!!!!!!!
lmao
so joking u know im the number one canidate for LOVE?*

GASD said...

how did that question mark get ther that was a typo opps

h.e.r.fection said...

it's time to start singing now that you have the beats and writing down pat 8)
Not to mention what’s inside of her mind